Empress Eye Clinic: Dr. Heshmati and Associates, Optometrists
Utilizing Technologically Advanced Instruments we Diagnose, Treat and Prevent Eye Disease. We provide wide range of eye care services including comprehensive eye examination of adults and children, fitting of variety regular & specialty contact lenses, and the dispensing of regular & specialty eyeglasses, medical management of eye diseases, dry eye treatment, emergency eye care, glaucoma, macular degeneration, co-management of LASIK, and corneal cross linking for Keratoconus.
What Patients Say
It was the first time I had my real Comprehensive Eye Exam, Dr.Heshmati is really professional and patience. I’m really happy with my glasses and high-quality lenses, really glad to trust them. I recommend them, they do really provide high-quality service.
I saw Dr. Heshmati for the first time and I can honestly say that I am so grateful for the way my visit was handled. His quick and thorough diagnosis was instrumental in my receiving the care I needed for a very serious eye condition, he had patients waiting but took the time to make sure that I got the necessary treatment. A lot of people are under the perception that Optometrists only test your eyes and prescribe glasses or contact lenses but they are so much more than that and I am truly grateful. I highly recommend this place to anyone!
I’ve been a Doctor’s Heshmati patient for many years. During each visit, I get the best and very thorough eye exam. He genuinely cares about his patients and makes sure they get the best eye care possible. The office also has a wide variety of eyeglass frames to choose from, which is a big plus. I highly recommend this place to everybody.
I recently had an eye exam with Dr. Heshmati and would like to report that the experience was great. The exam was very thorough and the doctor provided solutions (and preventative measures) to my problems associated with contact lens use. Also, the reception staff was very friendly and professional.
Good Service. Very knowledgeable doctor. Fixed issues on my previous prescription and reduced severeness of my headache that I suppose was caused by improper prescription.
Preparing for your Eye Exam:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams – Our Empress Clinic eye doctors offer a total vision evaluation including checking for common eye diseases, an assessment of how your eyes work together, and prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Insurance – As we provide both medical and routine eye care, we accept a number of insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs.
- Patient Forms – Complete this form to book your appointment!
- Hours and Location – For hours, a map and directions, and contact information for our North York office.
- Monday:9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday:9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday:9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday:9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Friday:9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Saturday:10:00 AM - 5:00 PM