Launched in 2004, Tory Burch is named for its founder who began her fashion career working for some of the most influential American designers, including Ralph Lauren, Vera Wang and Narciso Rodriguez. In October 2009, Tory Burch eyewear was launched in partnership with Luxottica Group.
- Going against the minimalist trend that was popular at the time, Tory designed her flagship boutique, in downtown New York, to feel more like a room in her own home than a traditional retail store.
- The company offers multiple product categories, including ready-to-wear clothing, eyewear, handbags, shoes and jewelry.
- Graphic prints, bold colors and unique details are all signatures of the brand.
- In 2009, Tory launched The Tory Burch Foundation to support the economic empowerment of women and families.
- Visit our optical boutique for new arrivals of Tory Burch eyewear.